Golf fitness physical therapy maine
Junior Golf Fitness Maine
Your Junior Golfer Deserves The Best
Every Junior Golfer Starts With An Individual Evaluation
- Establishing their goals and not just golf goals, but we also want to help them achieve all of their other health and fitness goals, whether that’s muscle gain, nutrition habits, or tournament mindset
- Comprehensive assessment of joint mobility, tissue flexibility, and stability of all body segments
- Comprehensive assessment of upper and lower body strength and power
- Video breakdown of the biomechanics in the Junior’s swing, which we relate to the other evaluation findings
After The Evaluation, We Tailor A Plan Just For Your Junior
- 1-on-1 training with a doctor of physical therapy, strength coach, and TPI Fitness certified trainer
- Customized workouts that are specific to your Junior’s goals and needs
- Training frequency based on individual needs
- Nutrition coaching customized to your Junior’s needs and goals on and off the course
- Recovery coaching to help your Junior get the most out of your body
- Mindset work and coaching to help your Junior become your best on and off the course
- Testing every 10-12 weeks to measure your progress and update your Junior’s program
- Mobile app usage for in between sessions if appropriate
Let's Get Started!
What Are The Benefits Of Golf Fitness Training For Juniors?
- We usually see the average golfer gain about 10 yards in the first 8-12 weeks
- Most mobility deficits are resolved in about 8 weeks
- Aches & pains are usually gone within 4-8 weeks
When Should Juniors Begin Training?
- Generally speaking, most juniors begin around the ages of 10-12
- The most up to date research is clear in that starting early, especially if not playing other sports, is important for their overall long-term athletic development to keep up with the rigors of competitive golf
How Do You Make Sure My Junior Doesn't Get Injured?
- Joe is a board certified clinical specialist in orthopedic physical therapy and has been practicing for 7 years and has studied movement for even longer. He makes sure that your Junior has correct form with every drill.
- We don’t progress your Junior until they meet certain standards
- If they do experience any aches or pains, Joe is a licensed doctor of physical therapy who can take a look at any issue and makes sure your Junior gets back to normal faster than anyone around
How Much Does It Cost?
- Price varies based on commitment. Generally, we are able to work with your budget.
- If you have more questions about cost, that is why we have our free initial strategy call
- By getting to know you and your junior, and their goals, we’re able to make sure that we would be a good fit for each other and that you get exactly what you need
- Our promise & guarantee is that every junior we work with will see results
Let's Get Started Now!
Junior Golf Fitness Maine